• 150 smoked turkey ham cut into strips • 1 eggplant
• 1 large zucchini • 1 red pepper • 1 green pepper • 2 tomatoes
• 8 paris mushrooms • 12 mozzarella balls • 15 cl of olive oil
• 1 tbsp. granulated sugar • salt • salad leaves
• For the pesto: 1 small bunch of basil
• 1 tbsp. ground almonds • 10 cl of olive oil
Peel, seed and cut tomatoes in 4 pieces. Sprinkle with salt and sugar and let them disgorge. Peel, seed and cut the peppers into 4 pieces. Coat the tomatoes and peppers with olive oil and place in preheated oven at 140 ° C for 45 minutes.
Cut the eggplant and the zucchini lengthwise into slices, coat with olive oil and toast on a plate. Grill the mushrooms.
Arrange the grilled vegetables on plates, top with mozzarella balls, strips of turkey ham and salad leaves.
For the pesto: Blanch the basil leaves for 30 seconds in a pan of salted boiling water, then drain well and plunge the leaves into the iced water. Blend the basil with almonds and olive oil.
Serve the salad with pesto