• 4 chicken breasts • 100 g chicken skin
• 50 g of smoked turkey ham • 2 tbsp. chopped onion • 40 g butter
• 1 tbsp. oil • 1 slice of bread • Salt and pepper
• For frozen vegetables : • 250g onions • 50 cl chicken stock
• 2 sprigs of thyme • 250 g carrots cut into sticks
• 2 sprigs of coriander • 1 cm grated fresh ginger
Brown the onion in oil. Cut the chicken skin and turkey ham slices into pieces.
Soak the bread in a little water and wring it.
Pass the meat, bread crumbs and onion through a chopper to obtain a homogeneous mince. Salt and pepper the mince and divide into 4 portions.
Flatten the chicken breasts with a rolling pin. Salt, pepper and stuff them with portions of mince. Tie the roulades with cooking string and cook them with steam for 15 minutes.
In a saucepan, place the onions, add 20g butter, 15g caster sugar and thyme. Salt and wet with chicken stock to half height. Cover and cook the onions over low heat, In another saucepan, put carrots, ginger, coriander, butter and sugar. Salt and add the chicken stock to half height, cover and let simmer the carrots. Serve the roulades with vegetables and their juices.